GREAT SLOT MACHINES STRATEGIES TO FOLLOW ON ONLINE CASINOS
Many people have a lot of their own tips and strategies when it comes to slot machine games, however there is no such tip that exists that outsmarts the slot machine system. With that being said, there are ways to increase your odds against the house, and for that we have some good strategies that you can follow.
- Multiplier effect
The amount you win after you win a jackpot is based on the amount you bet. However, it is not exactly proportionate, because the machines use a figure called a multiplier that will calculate your earnings. So essentially, the higher you bet the higher the pay out will be.
- Progressive slots
The way progressive slots work is basically there is an amount that represents the banks of the machines, and it constantly keeps going up and up. This number is basically the amount of the jackpot that you can potentially win. This amount keeps increasing because people keep placing bets, and a percentage of those bets is allocated towards these progressive slots. So the more people pay, the higher the jackpot goes. Slot games like fishing games which is a game shoot fish.
Myths about slots
There are many myths that revolve around slot games which you should not believe. These are:
- Machines being hotter or colder than the other. You should not believe this because all machines operate on the basis of randomly generated numbers. So naturally you have equal chances of winning and losing. So basically there is no machine that won’t pay anything or a machine that will keep paying.
- Changing machines after jackpots. People have a misconception about machines that won’t pay anything after a jackpot because again you have the same chances no matter what since those machines operates on randomly generated numbers.
- Machines pay on the basis of a fixed percentage. This is completely untrue because there is no set percentage, there are set odds however.
- Cycle of payoffs. Slot machines do not operate on any cycles because everything is random.
- The machines that are more popular pay higher. Meaning the more popular games on online casinos pay a higher return, which is nonsense as well. The website wants you to believe this because they want to attract more traffic but this is just myth.
- Machines pay higher during slower days. People usually believe that the online casino increase the pay-out rate during off hours because they want to attract more people, however this is also untrue. Some slot machines are changed from time to time but the time of day has nothing to do with these changes.
Lastly, we would like to advise that after reading all these tips, you should have fun while playing. It is a fun activity to do with friends, while potentially getting some money out of it. But make sure you keep yourself in check because it is easy to spend all your money away in slots since the games don’t last a long.